With Mingtiandi’s 2022 Residential Forum having attracted more than 5,000 views, thanks to attendees tuning in to catch speakers from Ivanhoé Cambridge, AXA IM Alts, APG Asset Management, Greystar and more, the region’s premier event on housing markets is set to continue in 2023.
The four-part forum, which begins in March 2023, will host discussions on build-to-rent and multi-family investment in the region’s hottest markets and will lead with a spotlight interview which allows prominent industry players to discuss their projects and thought leaderships.
In the weeks following the spotlight interview, targeted panel sessions will allow speakers to address opportunities in Greater China, Japan and Australia for build-to-rent strategies.
Tuesday 14 March 2023, 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM HKT
Mingtiandi explores the outlook for multi-family and building-to-rent investment this year with top executives from Weave Living and Warburg Pincus.
Thursday 16 March 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
Explore the development of multi-family opportunities in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing and other major Chinese cities with market investors and operators.
- Veronica Huang, Senior Vice President, Real Estate Investment, Brookfield Asset Management
- Selena Shi, Managing Director, Acquisitions and RMB Fund, LaSalle Investment Management
- Craig To, Vice President, Head of Capital Raising, Vlinker
Tuesday 21 March 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
As Asia’s most developed multi-family market continues to mature and diversify, industry leaders will share what to expect in 2023.
- Jason Lee, Managing Director, Senior Portfolio Manager, CIO and Head of Private Equity, Asia Pacific, AEW
- Rushabh Desai, CEO, Varsity Group Asia Pacific
- Joel H. Rothstein, Shareholder and Chair, Asia Real Estate Practice, Greenberg Traurig
- Paul Davis, Senior Director, Co-Lead of International Clients, Japan Capital Markets, JLL
Thursday 23 March 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
With the reopening of Australia’s borders, developers, investors and operators are seeing opportunities in the country’s housing markets including prime residential developments, build-to-rent and student accommodation.
- Ben Taylor, Director of Housing, Asia Pacific, Nuveen Real Estate
- Trent Winduss, Partner, Head of Australia Investments, Head of Asia Structured Debt Investments, Phoenix Property Investors
- Adam Vaggelas, Partner, GreenFort Capital
- Stephen Gaitanos, Managing Director and Group CEO, Scape
Join the Residential Conversation
You can share your company’s message with our community at the 2023 APAC Residential Forum by sponsoring the event.
Download our 2023 event flyer for more details, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Sponsorship packages will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis with limited availability.
MTD TV Archives
Archives of past MTD TV shows can be found here.