With more than 4,500 industry professionals having joined Mingtiandi’s 2022 APAC Data Centre Forum, Asia’s top event on digital infrastructure investment will be back for its fourth year in September 2023.
The five-part APAC Data Centre Forum 2023 will feature two spotlight sessions where Mingtiandi founder Michael Cole will interview leading data centre players about their projects, as well as opportunities and challenges for investing in server facilities in Asia Pacific.
In the weeks between the spotlight interviews, the forum will include panels focused on data centre investment in Asia’s hyperscale markets, Southeast Asia, as well as Japan and Korea.
Tuesday 5 September 2023, 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM HKT
Mingtiandi’s annual Data Centre Forum kicks off with a spotlight interview session featuring top executives from leading internet infrastructure developer and operator Princeton Digital Group and one of their major backers Warburg Pincus.
- Rangu Salgame, Chairman and CEO, Princeton Digital Group
- Ellen Ng, Co-Head of Asia Real Estate, Warburg Pincus
Thursday 7 September 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
The expansion of major Internet players from North America and Asia is driving demand for ever-larger server facilities with industry leaders joining to discuss opportunities for returns from large scale data centres.
- Rachit Mohan, APAC Lead – Data Centre Leasing, JLL
- Paul Dwyer, Head of Data Centres, LOGOS
- Mandy Lan, Special Counsel, Baker McKenzie
Tuesday 12 September 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
Amidst the rapid growth of data centres in Southeast Asia, industry players unveil prime markets and platform strategies responding to the demand for digital services and infrastructure.
- Zhang Yi, Joint Venture Director, Asia Pacific, EdgeConneX
- Si Pei Lee, Business Development Manager, Data Centre, ENGIE Southeast Asia
- Ai Leen Tang, Partner, Wong & Partners, member firm of Baker McKenzie
Thursday 14 September 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
Digital economies are booming in Japan and Korea with rising demand for server facilities attracting large scale investments and new platforms.
- Diarmid Massey, CEO, Data Centres, ESR
- Bob Tan, Executive Director, Capital Markets, Data Center Practice Group, JLL
- Patrick Boocock, CEO, Private Equity Alternative Assets, Real Assets, CapitaLand Investment
- Jing Zhou, Senior Director, Alternatives and Strategic Transactions, Nuveen
Wednesday 20 September 2023, 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM HKT
The Mingtiandi APAC Data Centre Forum 2023 concludes with an exclusive interview with Singapore-based data centre operator Empyrion DC and their partner, Seraya Partners on building greener data infrastructure.
- Mark Fong, CEO, Empyrion DC
- James Chern, Managing Partner and Chief Investment Officer, Seraya Partners
Join the Data Centre Conversation
You can share your company’s message with our community at the 2023 APAC Data Centre Forum by sponsoring the event.
Note: Sponsorship packages will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis with limited availability.
MTD TV Archives
Archives of past MTD TV shows can be found here.