Asia’s top gathering of logistics real estate leaders is back for 2023, with the Mingtiandi Asia Logistics Forum scheduled for May on MTD TV.
Since the event’s debut with our interview with ESR’s chairman Jeffrey Perlman back in 2020, the online discussion series has attracted more than 15,000 views, with the 2022 session having featured interviews with industry leaders from GLP, Hines, LaSalle Investment Management, APG Asset Management, CPPIB and more.
The Mingtiandi Asia Logistics Forum 2023 will be a four-part series enabling experts to share their insights on logistics investment in Greater China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia.
Tuesday 16 May 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
The growth of e-commerce continues to power opportunities in the region’s largest economy, with leaders joining to discuss new trends and challenges.
- Zhou Bo, COO, ESR China
- Peter Hwang, CEO, DragonCor
- Hubert Chak, Executive Director and CEO, SF REIT
- Jeremy Ong, Partner, Baker McKenzie
Thursday 18 May 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
Japan offers stable returns, high liquidity and a robust financial market which has made it a top choice for core investors.
- Pierre-Alexandre Humblot, Managing Director, Fund Management & Capital, ESR
- Kwang Joon Kim, Executive Director, Japan Investments, Phoenix Property Investors
- Laurent Fischler, Head of Investments, Asia Pacific, Ivanhoé Cambridge
- Joseph Chan, Managing Director, Principal – Investments, Gaw Capital
Tuesday 23 May 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
South Korea’s affluent population, rapid e-commerce growth and mature industrial market have made the country a key development market for operators and fund managers.
- Sanghwoi Bae, CEO, ESR Kendall Square REIT
- Brad Gladu, Manager, Capital Markets, Korea, JLL
- Harry Lee, Managing Director, Country Head of South Korea, Hines
- Leo Kwon, Head of Global Platform Investment, IGIS Asset Management
Thursday 25 May 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM HKT
With the growth of e-commerce and consumer spending, Southeast Asia and India have emerged as major targets for logistics strategies, with developers, fund managers, and advisors joining to explore the potential of Asia’s emerging markets.
- Fion Ng, COO, BW Industrial
- Hari Krishna V, Global Leadership Team, Managing Director, Real Estate, CPP Investments
- Chong Chee Keong, General Manager, Industrial, Frasers Property Vietnam
Join the Logistics Conversation
You can share your company’s message with our community at the 2023 Asia Logistics Forum by sponsoring the event.
Note: Sponsorship packages will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis with limited availability.
MTD TV Archives
Archives of past MTD TV shows can be found here.