Mingtiandi completed its first online video session today as the company’s founder and chief analyst interviewed Warburg Pincus managing director and head of Southeast Asia, Jeffrey Perlman with 671 unique visitors tuning in.
In the interview, Perlman shared his insights into the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on demand for logistics real estate space in the Asia Pacific region, as well as explaining his experiences as chairman of Hong Kong-listed logistics developer ESR.
The full video is available by clicking on the image above.
Coming up on 14 July, MTD TV will host the next in our series of shed shows, with a panel discussion on the outlook for logistics investments in Asia Pacific’s core markets this year.
The 14 July panel will feature:
- Stuart Gibson, Executive Director, Co-founder & Co-CEO, ESR
- Chiang Wei Ng, Head of Asset Management APAC, Allianz Real Estate
- Claire Tang, Senior Managing Director – Head of Greater China, LaSalle Investment Management
- Stuart Crow, CEO Capital Markets, APAC, JLL
The logistics series will wrap up on 28 July with a panel discussion of investment opportunities in Asia Pacific’s emerging markets, featuring:
- CK Tong, CEO, BW Industrial
- Stuart Ross, Head of Industrial, Southeast Asia, JLL
- Peter Garrison, Head of Strategic Customers, Logos Property
- Frederick Burke, Partner, Baker McKenzie
Join the Discussion
All of the sessions will be followed by live question and answer sessions to give attendees the opportunity to ask questions directly of some of the region’s leading experts.
We look forward to having you join us, and you can register free of charge here.
More Online Forums on the Way
The APAC logistics series is Mingtiandi’s inaugural set of online events and be sure to watch for more MTD TV forums in the coming months.
In September, we will welcome some of the region’s leading data centre developers and investors for our data centre series, which will be followed in November by Mingtiandi’s proptech forum.
Also, stay tuned for online discussions of office innovation and retail strategies as we bring Asia Pacific’s leading experts online to explore the region’s hottest investment sectors.